Best practices for handling, transporting pesticides
Everyone who handles pesticides needs to learn about the product stewardship best practices for handling, storing and transporting them. To learn more, take this 20-minute, self-directed training module available free of charge as part of the DuPont Crop Protection Land Management Learning Series. It’s easy to use and can be accessed 24/7.
You will learn about:
- Worker protection and emergency response
- Equipment inspection
- Proper storage
- Defensive driving technique and pesticide transport regulations
Product stewardship is an integrated business process for identifying, managing and reducing risks to safety, health and the environment through all stages of a pesticide product’s life. And DuPont understands that training is an important component of stewardship, which is why we created the Learning Series, an easy-to-use and interactive training program. Practicing good stewardship is in the best interests of everyone, and together we play a role in sustainably meeting the challenges of a growing world.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?