Best practices for handling, transporting pesticides
Everyone who handles pesticides needs to learn about the product stewardship best practices for handling, storing and transporting them. To learn more, take this 20-minute, self-directed training module available free of charge as part of the DuPont Crop Protection Land Management Learning Series. It’s easy to use and can be accessed 24/7.
You will learn about:
- Worker protection and emergency response
- Equipment inspection
- Proper storage
- Defensive driving technique and pesticide transport regulations
Product stewardship is an integrated business process for identifying, managing and reducing risks to safety, health and the environment through all stages of a pesticide product’s life. And DuPont understands that training is an important component of stewardship, which is why we created the Learning Series, an easy-to-use and interactive training program. Practicing good stewardship is in the best interests of everyone, and together we play a role in sustainably meeting the challenges of a growing world.
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America