Best practices for handling, transporting pesticides
Everyone who handles pesticides needs to learn about the product stewardship best practices for handling, storing and transporting them. To learn more, take this 20-minute, self-directed training module available free of charge as part of the DuPont Crop Protection Land Management Learning Series. It’s easy to use and can be accessed 24/7.
You will learn about:
- Worker protection and emergency response
- Equipment inspection
- Proper storage
- Defensive driving technique and pesticide transport regulations
Product stewardship is an integrated business process for identifying, managing and reducing risks to safety, health and the environment through all stages of a pesticide product’s life. And DuPont understands that training is an important component of stewardship, which is why we created the Learning Series, an easy-to-use and interactive training program. Practicing good stewardship is in the best interests of everyone, and together we play a role in sustainably meeting the challenges of a growing world.
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement