Best practices for handling, transporting pesticides
Everyone who handles pesticides needs to learn about the product stewardship best practices for handling, storing and transporting them. To learn more, take this 20-minute, self-directed training module available free of charge as part of the DuPont Crop Protection Land Management Learning Series. It’s easy to use and can be accessed 24/7.
You will learn about:
- Worker protection and emergency response
- Equipment inspection
- Proper storage
- Defensive driving technique and pesticide transport regulations
Product stewardship is an integrated business process for identifying, managing and reducing risks to safety, health and the environment through all stages of a pesticide product’s life. And DuPont understands that training is an important component of stewardship, which is why we created the Learning Series, an easy-to-use and interactive training program. Practicing good stewardship is in the best interests of everyone, and together we play a role in sustainably meeting the challenges of a growing world.
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants