Launch of NovAtel Correct OEM Positioning Solution
NovAtel Inc, which claims to be the world’s leading original equipment manufacturer provider of high precision Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) positioning products, announced the launch of its NovAtel Correct positioning technology. NovAtel Correct optimally combines data from multiple GNSS satellite constellations with corrections from a variety of sources, to deliver the best position solution possible.
NovAtel Correct provides integrators with the opportunity to choose pricing and subscription options that best match their OEM business objectives. Delivery of correction data is available via satellite or Internet, depending on the requirements of the application. With NovAtel in control of the entire positioning solution, future innovation including seamless integration with all positioning modes and correction types is assured, the company explained.
Designed for NovAtel’s OEM6 high precision receivers, the NovAtel Correct precise point positioning (PPP) solution delivers decimeter-level accuracy worldwide. L-band delivered PPP corrections from Terrastar are supported by NovAtel Correct without users having to add base-station infrastructure. Developers of land, airborne and near shore applications can purchase subscriptions to Terrastar’s correction service directly through NovAtel.
Jason Hamilton, VP, marketing for NovAtel stated, “For a number of reasons, many of our customers have been eager for an end-to-end NovAtel OEM positioning service.” Hamilton added, “NovAtel Correct rounds out our product and service offering and gives customers one-stop shopping for receivers, antennas and correction services.”
Satellite and NTRIP-based solutions will be available for OEM6 products in Q1 2014 for all applications requiring decimeter-level positioning. Additional product information can be found at www.novatel.com/correct
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems