LSB Industries to build nitric acid plants in Arkansas
LSB Industries, Inc. announced that a subsidiary in its Chemical Business entered into agreements with SAIC Constructors, LLC to construct a 360,000 ton per year nitric acid plant and a 40,000 ton per year nitric acid concentrator plant at an LSB subsidiary’s site in El Dorado, Ark. The agreements provide for SAIC to manage the construction of the plants. The obligations under the agreements are guaranteed by each party’s parent company.
The total cost of the plants is estimated to be approximately $120 million. The plants are expected to be completed by mid-2015, subject to timely receipt of environmental permits and assuming no unexpected delays.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.