Kugler Company expands to Eastern Corn Belt
High quality ammonium thiosulphate (ATS) is available to ag liquid suppliers throughout the Central and Eastern Corn Belts. Hydrite Chemical’s Terre Haute, Ind., production plant has been online producing ATS since January of 2014, a result of a long-term agreement between Nebraska-based Kugler Co. and Wisconsin-based Hydrite Chemical Co.
ATS is a standard product for the U.S. liquid fertilizer industry. Over the past thirty years, sales of ATS have steadily increased owing to its ability to increase agronomic advantage in producing higher yields for producers, compatibility with most liquid NPK sources and ease of handling. The Terre Haute plant complements existing ATS production at Hydrite’s Waterloo, Iowa plant and Kugler’s Culbertson, Nebraska facility.
- Soil testing, nutrient application practices of Ohio ag retailers
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?