Kugler Company expands to Eastern Corn Belt
High quality ammonium thiosulphate (ATS) is available to ag liquid suppliers throughout the Central and Eastern Corn Belts. Hydrite Chemical’s Terre Haute, Ind., production plant has been online producing ATS since January of 2014, a result of a long-term agreement between Nebraska-based Kugler Co. and Wisconsin-based Hydrite Chemical Co.
ATS is a standard product for the U.S. liquid fertilizer industry. Over the past thirty years, sales of ATS have steadily increased owing to its ability to increase agronomic advantage in producing higher yields for producers, compatibility with most liquid NPK sources and ease of handling. The Terre Haute plant complements existing ATS production at Hydrite’s Waterloo, Iowa plant and Kugler’s Culbertson, Nebraska facility.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014