Kugler Company expands to Eastern Corn Belt
High quality ammonium thiosulphate (ATS) is available to ag liquid suppliers throughout the Central and Eastern Corn Belts. Hydrite Chemical’s Terre Haute, Ind., production plant has been online producing ATS since January of 2014, a result of a long-term agreement between Nebraska-based Kugler Co. and Wisconsin-based Hydrite Chemical Co.
ATS is a standard product for the U.S. liquid fertilizer industry. Over the past thirty years, sales of ATS have steadily increased owing to its ability to increase agronomic advantage in producing higher yields for producers, compatibility with most liquid NPK sources and ease of handling. The Terre Haute plant complements existing ATS production at Hydrite’s Waterloo, Iowa plant and Kugler’s Culbertson, Nebraska facility.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease