Korea gives import approval for Agrisure 3122 trait stack
Syngenta announced that regulatory authorities in Korea have granted import approval for the Agrisure 3122 trait stack for food or feed use. The Agrisure 3122 trait stack offers growers a reduced-refuge trait stack featuring dual modes of action against corn borer and corn rootworm.
“U.S. corn growers planting hybrids with Agrisure 3122 trait stack continue to gain access to additional export markets with Korean approval,” said David Morgan, region director of Syngenta in North America and president of Syngenta Seeds, Inc. “A trait stack featuring dual modes of action for both corn borer and corn rootworm offers U.S. corn growers the benefit of greater productivity through reduced refuge.”
The Agrisure 3122 trait stack includes the Agrisure CB trait; the Agrisure RW trait, which protects against corn rootworm; the Herculex I trait which provides a second mode of action against corn borer; the Herculex RW trait, which provides a second mode of action against corn rootworm; and the Agrisure GT trait for glyphosate tolerance.
In the United States, the Agrisure 3122 trait stack already received registration from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Syngenta has received import approval from regulatory authorities in Canada, Japan, Mexico, Korea, the Philippines and Taiwan.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems