K-State offers professional development conference
“Business professionals attending the upcoming MAB Professional Development Conference will learn about topics affecting the food and agriculture industry in a setting that promotes ‘thinking out of the box’, a free exchange of ideas and learning about trends that may have escaped attention in your day-to-day activities. You will also have the opportunity to renew friendships and make new acquaintances by networking with the other professionals attending the conference,” Hockens said.
The event is open to agribusiness professionals interested in learning more about the current global agriculture industry. Registration fee for the conference is $175 until July 19 ($225 after July 19) and includes meals and materials. Interested individuals can register online at http://www.mab.ksu.edu/ or contact Mary Bowen (email@example.com, 785-532-4435) for more information.
K-State’s Master of Agribusiness is an award-winning, distance-education degree program that focuses on food and agribusiness management. Students and alumni work in every sector of the food and agribusiness industry and are located in 40 states within the United States and in more than 30 countries.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.