J. R. Simplot Company announces new brand line
The J. R. Simplot Company is announcing a new line of products called Simplot ONE, for Optimal Nutrient Efficiency.
Optimal – provide premium products that deliver superior solutions for our customers.
Nutrient – develop advanced nutrient delivery systems based on science and technology.
Efficiency – respect resources and the environment by promoting the principles of 4R Nutrient Stewardship.
Simplot ONE products are a premium line of fertilizers, coatings and potentially other technologies geared toward the advancement of plant nutrition. The cornerstone to the Simplot ONE brand will be a commitment to its defining principles: providing economically viable solutions to our customers, continual advancement of technologies, respect for resources and the environment.
“Using the best products to produce the best results for our customers has always been our goal,” said John Malinowski, vice president of business development and marketing for Simplot AgriBusiness. “In introducing this new line of products, Simplot AgriBusiness is able to uniquely provide real results in the field. It truly blends our focus on science and technology with innovative options.”
It also shows the Simplot dedication to sustainably growing our business. This line of products enables Simplot to really enhance the mission of “Bringing Earth’s Resources to Life.” Garrett Lofto, president of Simplot’s AgriBusiness, adds, “There is a tough road ahead of us all in feeding the world. We take this challenge seriously by looking for innovative solutions both in products and the way these products are used. The Simplot ONE way of doing this will provide us with better options we need to meet and exceed demands of the future."
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement