J. R. Simplot Company announces new brand line
The J. R. Simplot Company is announcing a new line of products called Simplot ONE, for Optimal Nutrient Efficiency.
Optimal – provide premium products that deliver superior solutions for our customers.
Nutrient – develop advanced nutrient delivery systems based on science and technology.
Efficiency – respect resources and the environment by promoting the principles of 4R Nutrient Stewardship.
Simplot ONE products are a premium line of fertilizers, coatings and potentially other technologies geared toward the advancement of plant nutrition. The cornerstone to the Simplot ONE brand will be a commitment to its defining principles: providing economically viable solutions to our customers, continual advancement of technologies, respect for resources and the environment.
“Using the best products to produce the best results for our customers has always been our goal,” said John Malinowski, vice president of business development and marketing for Simplot AgriBusiness. “In introducing this new line of products, Simplot AgriBusiness is able to uniquely provide real results in the field. It truly blends our focus on science and technology with innovative options.”
It also shows the Simplot dedication to sustainably growing our business. This line of products enables Simplot to really enhance the mission of “Bringing Earth’s Resources to Life.” Garrett Lofto, president of Simplot’s AgriBusiness, adds, “There is a tough road ahead of us all in feeding the world. We take this challenge seriously by looking for innovative solutions both in products and the way these products are used. The Simplot ONE way of doing this will provide us with better options we need to meet and exceed demands of the future."
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.