It is time to register for Summer Education Week!
Join the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA) on July 13 -17, 2014 for Summer Education Week. The perfect combination of professional development, professional networking and fun!
This educational experience is perfect for individuals seeking qualifying education in appraisal or farm management or pursuing a designation and individuals that hold the AFM, ARA, RPRA and AAC designations who are seeking to fulfill their continuing education requirements.
This networking experience is perfect for professionals seeking to "make friends in the business," getting to know others in the ASFMRA community and looking to find colleagues that they can trust with their questions and professional business needs.
This is also the prime opportunity for employers seeking interns or young professionals to participate in "Career Day," gaining access to some of the best and brightest students from around the country!
As for fun, join us each evening for a sponsored dinner, giving you the chance to relax with old friends, get to know new friends and be part of the community for trusted rural property professionals!
For more information and to register, click here.
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement