It is time to register for Summer Education Week!
Join the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA) on July 13 -17, 2014 for Summer Education Week. The perfect combination of professional development, professional networking and fun!
This educational experience is perfect for individuals seeking qualifying education in appraisal or farm management or pursuing a designation and individuals that hold the AFM, ARA, RPRA and AAC designations who are seeking to fulfill their continuing education requirements.
This networking experience is perfect for professionals seeking to "make friends in the business," getting to know others in the ASFMRA community and looking to find colleagues that they can trust with their questions and professional business needs.
This is also the prime opportunity for employers seeking interns or young professionals to participate in "Career Day," gaining access to some of the best and brightest students from around the country!
As for fun, join us each evening for a sponsored dinner, giving you the chance to relax with old friends, get to know new friends and be part of the community for trusted rural property professionals!
For more information and to register, click here.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting