It is time to register for Summer Education Week!
Join the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA) on July 13 -17, 2014 for Summer Education Week. The perfect combination of professional development, professional networking and fun!
This educational experience is perfect for individuals seeking qualifying education in appraisal or farm management or pursuing a designation and individuals that hold the AFM, ARA, RPRA and AAC designations who are seeking to fulfill their continuing education requirements.
This networking experience is perfect for professionals seeking to "make friends in the business," getting to know others in the ASFMRA community and looking to find colleagues that they can trust with their questions and professional business needs.
This is also the prime opportunity for employers seeking interns or young professionals to participate in "Career Day," gaining access to some of the best and brightest students from around the country!
As for fun, join us each evening for a sponsored dinner, giving you the chance to relax with old friends, get to know new friends and be part of the community for trusted rural property professionals!
For more information and to register, click here.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America