Isagro and Arysta LifeScience sign long-term agreement
Isagro and Arysta LifeScience have entered into a 15-year license, development, distribution and supply agreement, giving Arysta LifeScience exclusive global rights to develop mixtures of tetraconazole (a proprietary fungicide of Isagro) and fluoxastrobin (a proprietary fungicide of Arysta LifeScience) for all agricultural markets.
Arysta LifeScience has also gained exclusive access to tetraconazole in the U.S. and Canada for the development of mixtures for foliar applications in certain small grains, pulses and canola, as well as the extension of its exclusive rights to tetraconazole in Japan.
Isagro will grant regulatory and registration access along with support for the development of the relevant mixtures; and Arysta LifeScience will purchase tetraconazole exclusively from Isagro.
“Arysta LifeScience is excited to be working with Isagro to develop proprietary mixtures of fluoxastrobin and tetraconazole,” said Wayne Hewett, CEO, Arysta LifeScience.
“Combinations of these two active ingredients will provide growers with new quality options to enhance yield through effective disease control and improved plant health.”
“This agreement confirms the validity of tetraconazole as a long-term, sustainable partner for the development of new, high performance fungicides,” said Giorgio Basile, Chairman and CEO, Isagro.
“With Arysta LifeScience’s new formulations we will extend the market platform of our key product, for which Isagro has a worldwide program of investments.”
Further terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014