Isagro USA, Gowan USA sign new distribution agreement
Isagro USA and Gowan USA jointly announced that, following Gowan Co. acquisition of a 49 percent share in BASJES Holding, a company ultimately controlling Isagro S.p.A., starting Jan. 1, 2014, Gowan USA will take over the distribution of certain strategic products from Isagro USA.
The distribution agreement will initially include the following products: Badge X2, Badge SC, Kentan DF, Mettle, Eminent, Tenet, Siapton and registration pending Affiance. Isagro USA will continue to manage the registration, development and supply chain of all Isagro’s proprietary products as well as the marketing and distribution of the recent U.S. EPA approved bio-fumigant, Dominus and the bio-products Assent and Bio-Tam. In addition, for Dominus, Isagro USA will have the global responsibility for development, registration, marketing, supply chain and commercialization.
“We are excited to start distributing certain Isagro USA products because of their excellent fit within the Gowan portfolio. Isagro USA has developed solid technical positioning and brand awareness over the years with these products, and Gowan looks to build upon this solid base” said Steve Petersen, president of Gowan USA.
“Within the framework of the strategic alliance with Gowan, we are glad to capitalize on the Gowan USA network to distribute some of our products in key market segments. This allows Isagro USA to focus on the worldwide value extraction of Dominus per its very interesting profile and market potential” said Alessandro Mariani, president of Isagro USA.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company