Isagro S.p.A. and Syngenta enter into an agreement
Isagro S.p.A. announced that it has entered into a regional agreement with Syngenta for the exclusive supply and distribution of Remedier, a biological fungicide for the control of soil-borne diseases in vegetables and ornamentals based on Trichoderma asperellum and Trichoderma gamsii technology and developed by Isagro’s innovative research.
Remedier offers highly effective broad-spectrum control of soil diseases at low application rates and is compatible with many chemical fungicides making it an ideal partner for the most innovative integrated control strategies.
The agreement will allow Isagro to gain access to Syngenta’s large distribution network, sales and marketing expertise, while enabling Syngenta to strengthen its offer of high-performing integrated solutions and its own innovative range of fungicides by earning the right to distribute Remedier, under its own trademark on an exclusive basis, in most countries of Europe, Middle East and Africa. In such countries Isagro will exclusively supply Syngenta, who will be the sole distributor and collaborate in registration activities with the product.
“This agreement confirms our commitment to the discovery of new molecules and bio-controls and establishes a long term alliance with an industry leader; we thus look forward to a successful partnership with Syngenta” said Giorgio Basile, president and chief executive officer of Isagro.
Further terms of this commercial agreement were not disclosed.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- MANA introduces Captan Gold
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.