Iowa’s AgriVision named Brandt dealer
Brandt Agricultural Products Ltd. announced that Brandt Agricultural Products are now available at all 13 AgriVision locations. With the merger of A&M Green Power Group and Barker Implement , the resulting company AgriVision, now has 13 convenient locations throughout Iowa. AgriVision is an authorized John Deere dealer that specializes in agricultural, commercial worksite, and lawn and turf equipment .
When asked about the new partnership, Jeremy Ostrander, CEO/director of sales at AgriVision, stated, " For us, Brandt was a natural fit.
Brandt's various product offerings diversify our lineup and enable us to meet various customer needs in a growing and changing market. With the added ability to handle any inquiry, parts, service, or sales on Brandt products, we can deliver more value to our customers . "
"I am confident in AgriVision's ability to continue to provide quality parts, equipment, and outstanding service that customers deserve," says Dave Norheim, U.S. sales manager at Brandt. "Building a strong relationship between companies will ensure that all parties benefit, especially our valued customers who rely on our products to get the job done right, the first time."
Brandt Agricultural Products Ltd. engineers and manufactures the most complete line of grain handling equipment, including Grain Augers, GrainBelt Conveyors, GrainVacs, GrainCarts, Grain Bag Loading and Unloading Equipment, as well as Heavy Harrows.
AgriVision is a 13 location John Deere agricultural dealer in Iowa. With locations in Albia, Clarinda, Creston, Hamburg, Indianola, Knoxville, Macedonia, Massena, Lenox, Leon, Pacific Junction, Red Oak, and Winterset, AgriVision provides "Everything for Your Land."
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement