Investment in QC Corp., micronutrients, ferrous sulfate
"Paine & Partners is committed to providing QC with the necessary capital, expertise and resources to accelerate the granular micronutrient expansion strategy that is already in progress," said the senior Gordon. "Over the past forty years, we have built QC into a leading supplier of ferrous sulfate and granulated fertilizer micronutrients. We believe our partnership with Paine & Partners will enhance our industry leading products while maintaining our company's strong core values. I look forward to working with Paine & Partners and the entire QC team as we continue to build on our success."
The CEO Gordon said, "The investment from Paine & Partners will facilitate our continued growth and help us reach our goals across the business, particularly in granular micronutrients.
Angelos Dassios, partner of Paine & Partners, said, "Our investment in QC provides a platform for the company to enhance its already exceptional products and accelerate its growth trajectory. We see tremendous potential in QC's granular micronutrients business and believe QC can leverage cross-portfolio synergies from our agribusiness companies, specifically Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC, which focuses on plant health and specialty nutrition. We look forward to working with QC to capitalize on new market opportunities and realize QC's significant potential."
- Soil testing, nutrient application practices of Ohio ag retailers
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?