InfoAg 2014, July 29-31, St. Louis, Missouri
InfoAg 2014 will be held July 29-31 in St. Louis, Mo., at the Union Station Hotel. InfoAg arguably is the best known precision agriculture event for producers, consultants and the crop production industry.
For 2014, InfoAg will feature four tracks of concurrent sessions with two tracks repeating to allow attendees to hear more of the presentations while offering a wide variety of topics. It is not too early to make plans to join other ag professionals at this event.
Online registration is open for the conference by clicking here. The conference registrants will receive a information packet, conference guide, a program at-a-glance, InfoAg pen and InfoAg padfolio.
Union Station Hotel reservations can be accomplished by calling 855-271-3620 for reservations and a mention of ID "InfoAg" for the discounted price. Internet booking can be accomplished here at Union Station Hotel online reservations to receive the special room rate of $125.00 plus taxes per night for the InfoAg Conference.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?