InfoAg 2014, July 29-31, St. Louis, Missouri
InfoAg 2014 will be held July 29-31 in St. Louis, Mo., at the Union Station Hotel. InfoAg arguably is the best known precision agriculture event for producers, consultants and the crop production industry.
For 2014, InfoAg will feature four tracks of concurrent sessions with two tracks repeating to allow attendees to hear more of the presentations while offering a wide variety of topics. It is not too early to make plans to join other ag professionals at this event.
Online registration is open for the conference by clicking here. The conference registrants will receive a information packet, conference guide, a program at-a-glance, InfoAg pen and InfoAg padfolio.
Union Station Hotel reservations can be accomplished by calling 855-271-3620 for reservations and a mention of ID "InfoAg" for the discounted price. Internet booking can be accomplished here at Union Station Hotel online reservations to receive the special room rate of $125.00 plus taxes per night for the InfoAg Conference.
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report