Ideas for applicators to use residue lab
SGS provides a herbicide residue sampling guide to assist the producer, crop consultant and/or claim specialist in attaining the best samples for a laboratory to test. Rose Neal, pesticide residue scientist at the company’s Brookings, S.D., laboratory, has more than 20 years of experience in residue analysis and can assist clients in determining a testing plan for individual situations. SGS tests for pesticide residues in soil, plant material and water.
Additional herbicides have been added in 2013 to the screen packages, which include plant growth regulators, neutral herbicides, sulfonylureas, imidazoles, and clethodim. Individual analysis for glyphosate, glufosinate, flumioxazin, aminopyralid, pyroxsulam, florasulam, cloransulam, flumetsulam, and isoxaflutole is available. Other pesticide tests may be available or needed as diverse testing can be necessary to assist in soil and plant fertility, plant and seed diseases, as well as contaminants in soil, plant, grains or feeds.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.