IPNI’s 4R Nutrient Stewardship video now available
Rice is life ... for about three billion people in the world today. And, with the world's population growing every day, improved fertilizer management is now more critical than ever in order to achieve the necessary increases in rice yield and quality. The Right Way to Grow Rice is the most recent video installment in the IPNI series "The Right Way to Grow - 4R Nutrient Stewardship."
The 10 minute video details how growers can apply the 4Rs: right fertilizer source, at the right rate, at the right time, and in the right place needed to meet their rice production goals.
Two other video programs produced by IPNI and introduced in 2010 carried the message of 4R Nutrient Stewardship to audiences around the world. "The Right Way to Grow...4R Nutrient Stewardship" runs more than 11 minutes and gives an overview of the 4Rs. It explains how the 4Rs can make sense for large-scale agriculture in developed countries and also to small-holder farms in less developed countries.
"The Right Way to Grow Wheat...4R Nutrient Stewardship" is a separate video which runs more than 8 minutes and specifically addresses the economic, environmental, and social goals of sustainable agricultural systems needed to meet global demand for wheat.
For more details on IPNI's Right Way to Grow series, please visit http://www.ipni.net/article/IPNI-3279and our 4R Nutrient Stewardship Portal at http://www.ipni.net/4R.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.