IPNI releases series of one-page bulletins
The International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI) has released a new serial publication entitled Stewardship Specifics.
Stewardship Specifics are condensed, one-page bulletins providing scientific reviews of issues impacted by nutrient stewardship. Stewardship Specifics are written by IPNI staff and are intended to provide balanced assessments of current and emerging topics related to nutrient use, crop production, and environmental protection.
Consumers, students, agronomists, farmers, policy-makers, and all who are interested in the role of nutrient stewardship will find this series an informative, easy to read reference on the diverse range of issues facing agriculture. The current list of topics includes:
1. Crop Plants Take Up (Absorb) Nutrients in Inorganic Form
2. Organic or Inorganic: Which Nutrient Source is Better for Plants?
3. Crop Fertilization Improves Soil Quality
4. Nutrient Balance: Critical to Crop Production and Environmental Protection
5. Nutrient Balance Can Be Achieved Using Both Inorganic and Organic Sources
6. Nutrient Use and Beneficial Soil Organisms
7. Crop Fertilization and Heavy Metal Accumulation in Soils
8. Crop Fertilization and Water Quality
9. Managing Nitrogen to Meet Crop Demands while Protecting Water
10. Phosphorus Fertilization and Environmental Protection
11. Crop Production and Environmental Protection
12. Human Health and the Use of Animal Manure in Crop Production
13. Ag-lime...It's Good for the Environment
14. Crop Fertilization and Greenhouse Gas Emissions
15. Crop Fertilization Helps Stabilize Carbon in the Soil
16. Does Fertilizer Harm Soil Microbes?
17. Soil Nitrate and Leaching
18. Managing Manure to Protect the Environment from Contaminants−an Emerging Issue
For more details on this publication including downloading pdf copies of each of these bulletins, please visit http://www.ipni.net/article/IPNI-3338.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company