Hypro introduces its new 3376 Series Cleanload
The new 3376 Series Cleanload chemical eduction system allows farmers to mix liquid and dry chemicals safely and quickly at ground level. It features the new CycloRinse system, which provides premium tank cleaning and meltdown of flowable powders, such as AMS, with an open lid for continuous chemical filling. “The Cleanload extends the life of your transfer pumps by educting abrasive and corrosive chemicals downstream from the pump,” states Jared Krueger, product manager at Hypro. “Using the Cleanload further improves the quality of your tank mix by bringing the concentrate into a supersaturated stream that is then dispersed into the tank in a clean and easy process.”
The 3376 Series Cleanload is available with three different size eductors to match your application needs, each with a right-hand and a left-hand flow configuration. Choose the 8mm eductor for high-pressure, low-flow applications when using roller pumps or diaphragm pumps. The 11mm eductor is designed for use with on-board sprayer’s high-pressure, high-flow applications. The 16mm eductor works with low-pressure, high-flow applications, such as transfer pump applications.
To receive more information on the new 3376 Series Cleanload, please contact Hypro at 1-800-424-9776, or visit www.hypropumps.com.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting