How endangered species might be added to the list
To ensure the status reviews of the plains spotted skunk and prairie gray fox are comprehensive, the service is soliciting information from state and federal natural resource agencies and all interested parties regarding the animals and their habitat. (This is where all the animal rights and save the planet environmental group members come forth.)
You may submit information on the prairie gray fox and the plains spotted skunk, by one of the following methods:
(1) Electronically: Go to the Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Search for Docket No. FWS–R3–ES–2012–0079, which is the docket number for this action. Then click on the Search button. You may submit a comment by clicking on “Comment Now!”
(2) By hard copy: Submit by U.S. mail or hand-delivery to: Public Comments Processing, Attn: FWS–R3–ES–2012–0079; Division of Policy and Directives Management; U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service; 4401 N. Fairfax Drive, MS 2042–PDM; Arlington, VA 22203.
The deadline to submit comments electronically to the Federal eRulemaking Portal is February 4, 2012. After that date, comments must be mailed to the address above. The service will not accept e-mail or faxes.
More information on the two subspecies and findings can be found at www.fws.gov/midwest/endangered.
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Louisiana ag officials ask for new rules for drones
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto