How endangered species might be added to the list
To ensure the status reviews of the plains spotted skunk and prairie gray fox are comprehensive, the service is soliciting information from state and federal natural resource agencies and all interested parties regarding the animals and their habitat. (This is where all the animal rights and save the planet environmental group members come forth.)
You may submit information on the prairie gray fox and the plains spotted skunk, by one of the following methods:
(1) Electronically: Go to the Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Search for Docket No. FWS–R3–ES–2012–0079, which is the docket number for this action. Then click on the Search button. You may submit a comment by clicking on “Comment Now!”
(2) By hard copy: Submit by U.S. mail or hand-delivery to: Public Comments Processing, Attn: FWS–R3–ES–2012–0079; Division of Policy and Directives Management; U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service; 4401 N. Fairfax Drive, MS 2042–PDM; Arlington, VA 22203.
The deadline to submit comments electronically to the Federal eRulemaking Portal is February 4, 2012. After that date, comments must be mailed to the address above. The service will not accept e-mail or faxes.
More information on the two subspecies and findings can be found at www.fws.gov/midwest/endangered.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014