Hotel deadline for AgGateway conference
The deadline for the preferred hotel rate of $139 single/double occupancy per night for attending the 2012 AgGateway Annual Meeting and Conference in Albuquerque, N.M., and staying in the conference hotel is Oct. 14.
Registration for the Nov. 6-8 conference should be completed as soon as possible to arrange for travel. This year’s meeting theme is eBusiness Without Walls . . . Collaboration, Integration and Innovation.
The conference organizers note the need for companies to become involved in this meeting and AgGateway in general with the following explanation:
“Technology has been advancing at a rapid pace in the last 50 years. These advancements have created a business environment without the limitations of time, space or distance—an environment without walls! Remaining walls continue to come down through the proliferation of tools at our fingertips that aid us in our personal and professional lives. But, are there still barriers within your organization? Have you fully embraced the possibilities with eBusiness and leveraged the tools within your organization and within agriculture? At the annual conference this year we will take a look at ways we can continue to promote, enable and expand eBusiness in agriculture through collaboration, integration and innovation.”
A complete description of the conference is available at www.aggateway.org. Click here to register today!
This year's meeting features more educational sessions and networking opportunities than ever before—starting the morning of the 6th with a "Coffee-Shop" discussion of “eBusiness Above the Walls...Cloud-Enabled Collaboration, Integration and Innovation", and a session on "The Basics of Precision Agriculture". Other educational highlights include Steve Cubbage, president of Prime Meridian, discussing "The Precision Tower of Babel"; and renowned technologist and business process adviser Rick Hutley, vice president of the Global Innovations Practice at Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group.
Organizers are reminding attendees to use their absentee voting option for the Nov. 6 national election.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.