Hintzsche Fertilizer acquires Walter Seed and Fertilizer
Effective Feb. 8, Hintzsche Fertilizer Inc. acquired Walter Seed and Fertilizer Inc., located in Grand Ridge, Ill. This well-established agriculture retailer has been in business for nearly 40 years, serving growers in LaSalle and surrounding counties. This organization was founded by Walter siblings, John, Roger, Larry and Joanne. John and Roger will continue to manage and oversee the operations.
“We are excited about this opportunity and look forward to the expansion of our business and the synergies it will provide,” said David Hintzsche, CEO and president of Hintzsche Fertilizer. “Our ultimate goal is to gain the trust and respect of the Walter growers, and provide them with excellent products and services now and in the future.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company