Here are participants of the film "Farmland"
Ryan Veldhuizen, a fourth generation farmer, is taking over the operation of his family’s hog farm in Minnesota with his brother and sister. The farm grows hogs, corn and soybeans, which they use for feed.
The film, made with generous support from the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance® (USFRA®), gives viewers a firsthand glimpse into the lives of these young farmers and ranchers, their high-risk/high-reward jobs and their passion for a way of life that, more often than not, is passed down from generation to generation.
The advance trailer and information about the film and documentary subjects is available at www.farmlandfilm.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/farmlandfilm and on Twitter @FarmlandFilm. Farmland will premiere nationwide in spring 2014.
No matching related articles at this time.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America