Here are participants of the film "Farmland"
Ryan Veldhuizen, a fourth generation farmer, is taking over the operation of his family’s hog farm in Minnesota with his brother and sister. The farm grows hogs, corn and soybeans, which they use for feed.
The film, made with generous support from the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance® (USFRA®), gives viewers a firsthand glimpse into the lives of these young farmers and ranchers, their high-risk/high-reward jobs and their passion for a way of life that, more often than not, is passed down from generation to generation.
The advance trailer and information about the film and documentary subjects is available at www.farmlandfilm.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/farmlandfilm and on Twitter @FarmlandFilm. Farmland will premiere nationwide in spring 2014.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto