Here are participants of the film "Farmland"
Ryan Veldhuizen, a fourth generation farmer, is taking over the operation of his family’s hog farm in Minnesota with his brother and sister. The farm grows hogs, corn and soybeans, which they use for feed.
The film, made with generous support from the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance® (USFRA®), gives viewers a firsthand glimpse into the lives of these young farmers and ranchers, their high-risk/high-reward jobs and their passion for a way of life that, more often than not, is passed down from generation to generation.
The advance trailer and information about the film and documentary subjects is available at www.farmlandfilm.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/farmlandfilm and on Twitter @FarmlandFilm. Farmland will premiere nationwide in spring 2014.
No matching related articles at this time.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement