Hemisphere GPS sells non-ag operations, changes name
As part of the previously announced restructuring plan, the company has completed the transition of its Calgary-based manufacturing activities to its external manufacturing partner, and is closing its Calgary-based manufacturing activities effective today. The transition of the Company's head office to Hiawatha, Kan., continues, and the Calgary location will be officially closed on May 31, 2013. Other progress on restructuring activities has been positive and costs associated with the restructuring are expected to come in below previously announced estimates. The company does not require additional capital to complete the restructuring.
Upon completion, savings from the overall restructuring are estimated to be approximately $7 million per annum through reduced manufacturing costs, improved gross margins and reduced operating overhead.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company