H.J. Baker to open new facility in Canada
H.J. Baker announced it will be opening a facility in Irricana, Alberta, Canada, while shutting down its Calgary operations in July. The Irricana facility, located 50 miles north of the Calgary location, will be up and running by August.
The opening of the new facility will open doors for greater relationships in the industry.
The company said it will convert by-product molten sulphur into a premium grade product using pastillation technology.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning