H.J. Baker to open new facility in Canada
H.J. Baker announced it will be opening a facility in Irricana, Alberta, Canada, while shutting down its Calgary operations in July. The Irricana facility, located 50 miles north of the Calgary location, will be up and running by August.
The opening of the new facility will open doors for greater relationships in the industry.
The company said it will convert by-product molten sulphur into a premium grade product using pastillation technology.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals