H.J. Baker to open new facility in Canada
H.J. Baker announced it will be opening a facility in Irricana, Alberta, Canada, while shutting down its Calgary operations in July. The Irricana facility, located 50 miles north of the Calgary location, will be up and running by August.
The opening of the new facility will open doors for greater relationships in the industry.
The company said it will convert by-product molten sulphur into a premium grade product using pastillation technology.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture