H.J. Baker to open new facility in Canada
H.J. Baker announced it will be opening a facility in Irricana, Alberta, Canada, while shutting down its Calgary operations in July. The Irricana facility, located 50 miles north of the Calgary location, will be up and running by August.
The opening of the new facility will open doors for greater relationships in the industry.
The company said it will convert by-product molten sulphur into a premium grade product using pastillation technology.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law