H.J. Baker sponsored a webinar on sulphur fertilizer
If you missed it, there is still time to view the latest webinar from H.J. Baker's Tiger-Sul Products (Canada) Co., titled "The Basics of Safely Handling Sulphur Fertilizer Products."
This free webinar features best practices to reduce or eliminate hazards associated with processing or handling mixtures containing sulphur by providing reasonable health and safety protection of employees and property.
Brad Miller, the supply chain manager for Tiger-Sul Products, leads the webinar. Miller has worked in the sulphur industry for 25 years and is a member of the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering. His professional certifications include a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety and experience as a Certified Health and Safety Auditor in the petroleum industry. He previously was an instructor of the “H2S Alive, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System,” and “Transportation of Dangerous Goods” programs.
Topics in the webinar include:
Safety in the Workplace
- Approved Codes of Practice
- Employer’s & Employee’s Responsibilities
- Financial Benefits
- Dust Characteristics
- Personal Protective Equipment
Handling Sulphur Safely
- General Safety Information
- Equipment Design
- Operating Procedures
- Maintenance & Housekeeping
The webinar lasts approximately 45 minutes. If you originally registered for the webinar, you can log in with your e-mail address. If you didn't register for the live event, you will need to register and then you can view the webinar on demand. Click here to watch the webinar for free.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture