Greenbook is connected to social media
Greenbook wants to keep you up to date on the latest industry news! Connect with us on our social sites to read the latest stories, get Greenbook promotional offers, find out about recently updated products, and connect with others in the industry.
Greenbook is able to leverage vast industry and editorial experience from trusted partners including AgProfessional and Citrus & Vegetable magazine, the Doane agriculture reports, and many others.
Don't forget to order your 2013 Greenbook products!
Trusted for more than 27 years for plant protection data, our print references remain a vital source for many in the field, and our ePUB reference books deliver the same manufacturer labeling data to your smartphone or tablet. Order your 2013 products today!
Choose from the Greenbook library of category-specific label reference products; comprehensive digital data delivery tools such as the 2013 Greenbook Plant Protection Software; or mix and match products to ensure you always have the pesticide data you need to fortify your defense against harmful pests.
To order, simply visit the online store or call 1-866-899-1643.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants