Gowan, Biopreparáty sign Polyversum exclusive
Biopreparáty, spol. s r. o., a Prague, Czech Republic based company, and Gowan Company, LLC recently signed a commercial agreement for exclusive distribution of Polyversum. The agreement names Gowan as exclusive distributor for Polyversum, a biofungicide containing the active ingredient Pythium oligandrum to develop, register and market in the NAFTA Region starting in the 2013 crop season. Gowan has also committed to evaluate Polyversum in Latin America.
“We are very excited to have Polyversum, a registered product in the USA, as a new tool in our Gowan BioRational portfolio. Polyversum is a broad spectrum bio fungicide that demonstrates to be a reliable tool for both organic and conventional crop growers who are looking for integrated pest management and sustainability production crop management,” said Sergio Comparini, business development manager for Gowan Company LLC.
“Pythium oligandrum is an Annex I listed active substance; the commercially formulated product Polyversum has been successfully marketed in Europe in several crops, including but not limited to: canola, sunflower, wheat, and barley since 1997. It has shown and confirmed its efficacy under different conditions and crops. Biopreparáty continues to expand its business opportunity with Pythium oligandrum worldwide. We are very happy having Gowan Company as our exclusive partner to face the USA, Mexico and Canadian markets” said Jirí Uher, business development manager for Biopreparáty.
“Polyversum represents a new opportunity to further develop our Gowan BioRational portfolio that we started a decade ago with Aza-Direct (azadirachtin insecticide). Gowan has since marketed M-Pede, Scythe and is now developing several plant extract products coming from our joint venture with EcoFlora Agro. We are committed to bringing reliable and efficacious solutions to conventional and organic growers worldwide” said Salvatore Strano, product manager for Gowan.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.