Golden Acres Genetics to distribute Catalyst seed for Syngenta
Syngenta announced that Catalyst brand corn hybrids also will be distributed by Golden Acres Genetics in the South for the 2013 planting season.
“Syngenta is pleased to announce that Southern farmers now have an additional access point in acquiring our high-quality germplasm and Agrisure® trait technology through Catalyst brand corn hybrids,” said David Morgan, president of Syngenta Seeds, Inc. “Our distribution agreement with Golden Acres Genetics provides growers with this additional access while working with their local seed supplier.”
Golden Acres Genetics, formed in 1999, focuses specifically on serving the needs of Southern farmers. Based in Waco, Texas, Golden Acres Genetics will distribute the new Catalyst brand corn seed from Syngenta beginning with the 2013 growing season.
“Golden Acres Genetics selects the best performing hybrids for Southern corn fields, and we are excited to add Catalyst brand corn hybrids to our corn seed lineup,” said Lou Buice, president of Golden Acres Genetics.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement