Golden Acres Genetics to distribute Catalyst seed for Syngenta
Syngenta announced that Catalyst brand corn hybrids also will be distributed by Golden Acres Genetics in the South for the 2013 planting season.
“Syngenta is pleased to announce that Southern farmers now have an additional access point in acquiring our high-quality germplasm and Agrisure® trait technology through Catalyst brand corn hybrids,” said David Morgan, president of Syngenta Seeds, Inc. “Our distribution agreement with Golden Acres Genetics provides growers with this additional access while working with their local seed supplier.”
Golden Acres Genetics, formed in 1999, focuses specifically on serving the needs of Southern farmers. Based in Waco, Texas, Golden Acres Genetics will distribute the new Catalyst brand corn seed from Syngenta beginning with the 2013 growing season.
“Golden Acres Genetics selects the best performing hybrids for Southern corn fields, and we are excited to add Catalyst brand corn hybrids to our corn seed lineup,” said Lou Buice, president of Golden Acres Genetics.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.