Goal is to pass farm bill during Lame Duck
Mike Adams interviewed Rep. Collin Peterson (D-Min.) on AgriTalk radio earlier this week. As ranking member of the House Agriculture Committee, Peterson says the goal will be to pass the next farm bill during the congressional Lame Duck session after the election break.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?