Goal is to pass farm bill during Lame Duck
Mike Adams interviewed Rep. Collin Peterson (D-Min.) on AgriTalk radio earlier this week. As ranking member of the House Agriculture Committee, Peterson says the goal will be to pass the next farm bill during the congressional Lame Duck session after the election break.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto