Goal is to pass farm bill during Lame Duck
Mike Adams interviewed Rep. Collin Peterson (D-Min.) on AgriTalk radio earlier this week. As ranking member of the House Agriculture Committee, Peterson says the goal will be to pass the next farm bill during the congressional Lame Duck session after the election break.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture