Global adjuvants market trends and forecasts to 2018
The global agriculture adjuvant market is valued at $2,173.7 million in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% to reach $2,963.2 million by 2018.
The global market, which is a part of the wider agrochemical market primarily includes, surfactants, oils, ammonium fertilizers, water conditioners, drift control agents, etc. The global agriculture adjuvants chemicals market is the one of the fastest growing segment of an agrochemical market. The market has grown exponentially in the last few years and growth is expected to continue. Numerous factors such as, simplicity to apply, advanced production practices, innovative product contributions, increased accessibility, and increasing attack of pests and diseases are the major drivers of the agriculture adjuvant market.
Agrochemicals are raising this industry from a global perspective. Adjuvants are quietly helping to revolutionize the agrochemical business as the best tools for farmers to improve application, facilitate the dosage, and achieve more cost-effective, better targeted, and more environmentally acceptable pest control. It play an essential role for the performance of herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides, and facilitate by formulating the dosages from preventative, high dose applications to low dose, specifically targeted for curative applications.
North America controlled the market share of around 40.3% in 2012. The agriculture adjuvants market is dominated by North America and Europe is mainly due to high tech agriculture practices, increasing awareness, protected and precision farming, and headquarters of major market players in these regions. Majority of the adjuvants market in Asia-Pacific and Latin America is untapped and has huge potential to grow.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System