Global adjuvant market forecast to reach $2.17 billion
The global agriculture adjuvant market valued at $2,173.7 million in 2012 is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3 percent to reach $2,963.2 million by 2018, according to Research and Markets, the international research firm.
North America controlled the market share of around 40.3 percent in 2012. The agriculture adjuvants market is dominated by North America and Europe mainly due to high tech agriculture practices, increasing awareness and precision farming. These continents also are headquarters of major market players of crop protection manufacturers.
Majority of the adjuvants market in Asia-Pacific and Latin America is untapped and has huge potential to grow.
The research company's latest report has the title of "Adjuvants Market In Agriculture by Type and Application-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018." The report descriptor notes all the types of adjuvants and uses included in the report-Activator (surfactants, oils, ammonium fertilizer); Utility (water conditioners, drift control, compatibility, cidifier/buffers, antifoam); and by Application (herbicides, fungicides, insecticides).
Simplified, the global market primarily includes surfactants, oils, ammonium fertilizers, water conditioners and drift control agents.
Research and Markets contends that the global agriculture adjuvants chemicals market is one of the fastest growing segments of the agrochemicals market. "The market has grown exponentially in the last few years and growth is expected to continue. Numerous factors such as simplicity to apply, advanced production practices, innovative product contributions, increased accessibility and increasing attack of pests and diseases are the major drivers of the agriculture adjuvant market," according to the researchers.
"Adjuvants are quietly helping to revolutionize the agrochemical business as the best tools for farmers to improve application, facilitate the dosage and achieve more cost-effective, better targeted, and more environmentally acceptable pest control," the company contends.
Adjuvants definitely play an essential role for the performance of herbicides, fungicides and insecticides. They facilitate using pesticide doses specific to the purpose from preventative high dose applications to low dose curative applications.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems