GVM, Inc. acquires common shares of AgJunction Inc.
GVM, Inc. has directly acquired ownership and control of an aggregate of 2,178,964 common shares in the capital of AgJunction Inc.
GVM now owns and controls an aggregate of 10,385,079 Common Shares, representing approximately 14.4% of the total issued and outstanding Common Shares. This number includes 35,000 Common Shares owned and controlled by Mark Anderson, a director of AgJunction and the president and chief executive officer of GVM. Anderson also holds options to purchase 15,000 Common Shares.
The Common Shares were issued to GVM due to the payment of a $1,400,000 earn out that was payable upon the achievement of certain revenue growth targets for the 2013 fiscal year pursuant to the acquisition by Hemisphere GPS LLC, a subsidiary of AgJunction, of business assets from GVM. The acquisition was completed on Jan. 31, 2012. GVM may from time to time dispose of some or all of the existing Common Shares, or continue to hold the Common Shares in the normal course of its activities, subject to compliance with applicable laws and the voting and lock-up agreement to which GVM and AgJunction are parties that was entered into in connection with the Acquisition. The Common Shares were issued in reliance of the asset acquisition exemption set forth in Section 2.12 of National Instrument 45-106 - Prospectus and Registration Exemptions.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment