Four new adjuvants introduced
The J. R. Simplot Company has announced the introduction of four new premium performing adjuvants to their line-up of premium proprietary adjuvants from Plant Health Technologies (PHT).
The new adjuvants are:
- Delete-IT- powerful spray system cleaner
- Track-IT - foam marker with superior longevity
- Vestis - OMRI listed nonionic organosilicone wetting agent
- Volare DC - improved drift control, deposition and coverage designed specifically for aerial application equipment
The PHT-branded specialty product line includes a wide variety of foliar and soil applied nutrients, and a full line of adjuvants, soil amendments, and plant-growth stimulants to help ensure the best crop possible.
“Our responsibility at PHT is to make sure that our crop advisers have the best products available to them as they do their best to add value for their customer, the grower.” said Jason Radford, director of Plant Health Technologies & Specialty Products at Simplot.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?