First year for new FMC insecticide
Growers now have a powerful insecticide with three-way protection against aphids, stinkbugs and other key pests. FMC Corporation announces Triple Crown insecticide - a unique insecticide providing soybean, corn and cotton growers quick knockdown with residual and translaminar activity.
“Triple Crown complements other FMC insecticides, including Hero and Stallion, which can be used in soybeans, cotton and other crops,” said Joe Reed, technical services representative of FMC Agricultural Products. “We are excited about the addition of Triple Crown to the overall FMC insecticide portfolio.”
As a combination pyrethroid and neo-nicotinoid insecticide, Triple Crown offers post-systemic and contact activity in the plant. Its translaminar activity penetrates through the leaf to control pests with piercing or suckling mouth parts, including aphids. Triple Crown provides excellent control of other key foliar pests.
“Triple Crown is an optimized premix formulation, mixing well with herbicides, fungicides and foliar feeds and allowing for applicator convenience,” said Reed. “The insecticide is ideal for quick knockdown and residual control of foliar insects in soybeans and other crops."
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law