Final 2012 Census of Agriculture report to be released May 2
“We are anxious to hear how people are accessing and using the new Census data and have created an online system called Your Census. Your Story. at www.agcensus.usda.gov for people to share this information. If you use Census data in your organization or business, we hope you will use this tool to let us know how the data help you,” Picanso continued.
In releasing preliminary 2012 Census of Agriculture data on February 20, NASS provided a glimpse of results at the national and state level. The full 2012 Census publication released on May 2 will provide a more complete picture of agriculture in the United States down to the county level. Because NASS continues to review all 2012 Census data items, the estimates published in February may change with the final Census release.
For more information about the Census, including the preliminary data, the Your Census. Your Story. interface, and access to the full 2012 Census report when released, visit www.agcensus.usda.gov.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?