Final 2012 Census of Agriculture report to be released May 2
“We are anxious to hear how people are accessing and using the new Census data and have created an online system called Your Census. Your Story. at www.agcensus.usda.gov for people to share this information. If you use Census data in your organization or business, we hope you will use this tool to let us know how the data help you,” Picanso continued.
In releasing preliminary 2012 Census of Agriculture data on February 20, NASS provided a glimpse of results at the national and state level. The full 2012 Census publication released on May 2 will provide a more complete picture of agriculture in the United States down to the county level. Because NASS continues to review all 2012 Census data items, the estimates published in February may change with the final Census release.
For more information about the Census, including the preliminary data, the Your Census. Your Story. interface, and access to the full 2012 Census report when released, visit www.agcensus.usda.gov.
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops