Fertilizer price update
With the relatively small crops in 2012, nutrient removal from the soil may be lower than in a “normal” year, which would tend to dampen demand, especially for P and K. Nitrogen prices soared right during spring planting this year due in part to the very fast planting pace. Overall, we expect fertilizer costs to produce an acre of corn to be down in 2013
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers