Fertilizer plant fire cause is undetermined
The fire and explosion could have been classified as naturally caused, an accident, incendiary devise caused or undetermined. The investigators have basically left the cause open as undetermined while state and federal law enforcement, including AFT, continue the investigation.
It is logical to look at the electrical system for sparking the fire, and battery operated golf carts have been linked to previous fires; therefore, it continues to be looked at as the potential ignitor. But determining much about the golf carts potential involvement is extremely difficult because only two pieces of the golf cart have been identified, the biggest being an axle and the other a brake pedal pad, it was explained at the press conference.
Because there is an ongoing criminal investigation centered around a paramedic who possessed materials for making a pipe bomb, the officials at the May 16 media conference would not accept questions about persons or criminal acts possibly causing the fire.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company