Fertilizer Institute comments at facility safety session
Pam Guffain, The Fertilizer Institute’s vice president of member services, presented TFI’s verbal statement on Nov. 15 at the Washington, D.C., listening session regarding President Obama’s executive order for improving chemical facility safety and security.
The comments presented on behalf of TFI can be read by clicking here.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America