Fertilizer Institute comments at facility safety session
Pam Guffain, The Fertilizer Institute’s vice president of member services, presented TFI’s verbal statement on Nov. 15 at the Washington, D.C., listening session regarding President Obama’s executive order for improving chemical facility safety and security.
The comments presented on behalf of TFI can be read by clicking here.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight