Farmers Edge acquires Mosaic VR fertilizer patents
Farmers Edge, provider of nutrient and agronomic management services, announced it has acquired a set of global patents and trademarks from The Mosaic Company. This patented system, known as FieldInsite, correlates remote sensing imagery with crop yield, which are used to generate site-specific fertilizer recommendations.
The system uses an innovative approach that allows farmers to improve profitability and efficiency of their investment in crop nutrients. The system has been used successfully in key agricultural markets such as Canada, the United States, Argentina and Brazil. Through the acquisition Farmers Edge will continue to expand their growth in providing precision agricultural solutions to farmers worldwide.
"These patents will enable Farmers Edge to continue our development of variable rate technology across global markets. We look forward to working with the companies currently utilizing the FieldInsite system", says Wade Barnes, CEO Farmers Edge.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- MANA introduces Captan Gold
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Junge Control Inc.