FarmAssist Mobile offers more features
Syngenta introduced new features to its FarmAssist.com mobile website to provide a convenient, easy-to-navigate display with an enhanced search function and more information.
For more than 10 years, FarmAssist has provided the ag community with online pest, weather and crop protection updates, along with information on shifting market trends like commodity prices and cash bids. With recent enhancements, the mobile-friendly version of this popular website now allows access to crop protection information like rates, states, pests, crops and modes of action (MOA), all within reach from your mobile device. Also included in the site updates is the addition of the entire Syngenta corn, soybean vegetable and sugarbeet seed portfolio.
“The number of growers and retailers who utilize mobile technology has steadily increased over the past few years,” says Anthony Transou, Syngenta Internet marketing manager. “With FarmAssist Mobile, any mobile device with wireless web service can become an agronomic tool. The integration of additional information will offer new levels of convenience to growers across the U.S., allowing them access to both agronomic and product information from the field where they work.”
Key benefits of the updated platform include:
- Search by hybrid or brand name.
- Target relative maturity, trait stack or brand to get detailed ratings on hybrids.
- Search by crop, product type, state, pest or view complete crop protection product list.
Crop Protection Product Portfolio
- Product benefits
- Rates, states, pests, crops and MOAs for all crop protection products
- Instructions for product use and product safety
Corn, Soybean, Vegetable and Sugarbeet Seed Portfolio
- Trait, variety and hybrid list
- Plant characteristics (Emergence, Seeding Vigor, Root Strength, etc.)
M.FarmAssist.com, the mobile website originally launched in 2009, provides convenient access to market information from any mobile wireless device. Incorporating agronomic information in a mobile platform allows growers and retailers to access information wherever and whenever it is needed. The new features offer more information with better efficiency.
For more information and to explore the new and improved FarmAssist Mobile website please visit www.m.farmassist.com.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown