FarmAssist Mobile offers more features
Syngenta introduced new features to its FarmAssist.com mobile website to provide a convenient, easy-to-navigate display with an enhanced search function and more information.
For more than 10 years, FarmAssist has provided the ag community with online pest, weather and crop protection updates, along with information on shifting market trends like commodity prices and cash bids. With recent enhancements, the mobile-friendly version of this popular website now allows access to crop protection information like rates, states, pests, crops and modes of action (MOA), all within reach from your mobile device. Also included in the site updates is the addition of the entire Syngenta corn, soybean vegetable and sugarbeet seed portfolio.
“The number of growers and retailers who utilize mobile technology has steadily increased over the past few years,” says Anthony Transou, Syngenta Internet marketing manager. “With FarmAssist Mobile, any mobile device with wireless web service can become an agronomic tool. The integration of additional information will offer new levels of convenience to growers across the U.S., allowing them access to both agronomic and product information from the field where they work.”
Key benefits of the updated platform include:
- Search by hybrid or brand name.
- Target relative maturity, trait stack or brand to get detailed ratings on hybrids.
- Search by crop, product type, state, pest or view complete crop protection product list.
Crop Protection Product Portfolio
- Product benefits
- Rates, states, pests, crops and MOAs for all crop protection products
- Instructions for product use and product safety
Corn, Soybean, Vegetable and Sugarbeet Seed Portfolio
- Trait, variety and hybrid list
- Plant characteristics (Emergence, Seeding Vigor, Root Strength, etc.)
M.FarmAssist.com, the mobile website originally launched in 2009, provides convenient access to market information from any mobile wireless device. Incorporating agronomic information in a mobile platform allows growers and retailers to access information wherever and whenever it is needed. The new features offer more information with better efficiency.
For more information and to explore the new and improved FarmAssist Mobile website please visit www.m.farmassist.com.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta