FMCSA releases safety management cycle resources
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has released new materials to assist motor carriers in identifying and addressing their safety and compliance issues. These materials include the Safety Management Cycle (SMC), an important tool that Agency Safety Investigators use during on-site investigations. The SMC is able to identify safety problems, their root causes, and safety solutions.
To help familiarize carriers with how to use the SMC and its six Safety Management Processes, FMCSA developed a factsheet that explains how to use these materials to improve safety practices. FMCSA has also provided a supplemental case study that shows carriers how to use the SMC in the long-term.
Additionally, FMCSA is releasing eight SMC job aids which were originally created for enforcement personnel. There is one job aid for each Behavior Analysis and Safety Improvement Category (BASIC). The Vehicle Maintenance BASIC has two SMCs: "Inspection-Repair-Maintenance" and "Cargo-Related."
Check out these new SMC resources on our CSA website's resources page.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.