FMC signs agreements with GAT Microencapsulation AG
FMC Corporation announced that its Agricultural Products Group has signed a perpetual, global licensing agreement, along with distribution and services agreements with GAT Microencapsulation AG covering a range of advanced crop protection products and proprietary formulation technologies.
Under the agreement, FMC will access GAT Microencapsulation AG's complete library of intellectual property, which includes a portfolio of registered products, proprietary formulation technologies, and new products in development. FMC will be the main distributor of GAT Microencapsulation AG's current product portfolio in virtually all global markets. GAT Microencapsulation AG will supply the products to be sold, as well as new materials for products FMC commercializes in the future. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
"Over the years, FMC's innovation and collaboration initiatives have delivered impressive crop protection technologies. We are pleased to be adding to our portfolio GAT Microencapsulation's products and proprietary formulation technologies. With their research and development expertise, product registration experience, and key location in central Europe, we have found an important new strategic partner that will help us achieve our Vision 2015 goals," said Mark Douglas, president, FMC Agricultural Products.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement