FMC signs agreements with GAT Microencapsulation AG
FMC Corporation announced that its Agricultural Products Group has signed a perpetual, global licensing agreement, along with distribution and services agreements with GAT Microencapsulation AG covering a range of advanced crop protection products and proprietary formulation technologies.
Under the agreement, FMC will access GAT Microencapsulation AG's complete library of intellectual property, which includes a portfolio of registered products, proprietary formulation technologies, and new products in development. FMC will be the main distributor of GAT Microencapsulation AG's current product portfolio in virtually all global markets. GAT Microencapsulation AG will supply the products to be sold, as well as new materials for products FMC commercializes in the future. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
"Over the years, FMC's innovation and collaboration initiatives have delivered impressive crop protection technologies. We are pleased to be adding to our portfolio GAT Microencapsulation's products and proprietary formulation technologies. With their research and development expertise, product registration experience, and key location in central Europe, we have found an important new strategic partner that will help us achieve our Vision 2015 goals," said Mark Douglas, president, FMC Agricultural Products.
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- Fall-applied herbicides work better on some weeds
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta