FMC signs agreements with GAT Microencapsulation AG
FMC Corporation announced that its Agricultural Products Group has signed a perpetual, global licensing agreement, along with distribution and services agreements with GAT Microencapsulation AG covering a range of advanced crop protection products and proprietary formulation technologies.
Under the agreement, FMC will access GAT Microencapsulation AG's complete library of intellectual property, which includes a portfolio of registered products, proprietary formulation technologies, and new products in development. FMC will be the main distributor of GAT Microencapsulation AG's current product portfolio in virtually all global markets. GAT Microencapsulation AG will supply the products to be sold, as well as new materials for products FMC commercializes in the future. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
"Over the years, FMC's innovation and collaboration initiatives have delivered impressive crop protection technologies. We are pleased to be adding to our portfolio GAT Microencapsulation's products and proprietary formulation technologies. With their research and development expertise, product registration experience, and key location in central Europe, we have found an important new strategic partner that will help us achieve our Vision 2015 goals," said Mark Douglas, president, FMC Agricultural Products.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto