FMC signs agreement with Quimica Agronomica de Mexico
FMC Corporation announced today its Agricultural Products Group has entered into a research and development collaboration agreement for several proprietary biological pesticides from Quimica Agronomica de Mexico. The two companies will co-develop the new fungicides and insecticides for use globally.
"This transaction marks another step forward in our effort to offer customers biological products that meet their changing needs," said Mark Douglas , president, FMC Agricultural Products. "FMC's innovation and collaboration initiatives have delivered impressive technologies over the years and we are pleased to add Quimica Agronomica de Mexico to our roster of key partners. The prospect of expanding our already strong crop protection portfolio is exciting."
"FMC is an excellent partner because of its experience developing new molecules and for its access to important and growing global markets," said Miguel Alvarado , general director, Quimica Agronomica de Mexico. "We look forward to a productive and successful partnership."
Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement