FMC launches Marvel herbicide for soybean use
FMC Agricultural Products Group (APG) is introducing Marvel herbicide for soybean growers. This new herbicide provides growers with a “more aggressive tank-mix partner for maximum postemergence control of glyphosate-resistant weeds,” the company claims.
“Glyphosate resistance continues to make weed control more difficult,” said Brent Neuberger, FMC Agricultural Products North America technical service advisor for Marvel herbicide. “Marvel herbicide was designed as a premix to offer a broader spectrum postemergence herbicide that provides growers with an excellent product to fit into their weed management programs.”
With speed and use flexibility, Marvel herbicide controls resistant broadleaves such as waterhemp, palmer pigweed, lambsquarters, morningglory and velvetleaf. Visual control symptoms can be seen in as quickly as 24 hours. This “ideal tank-mix partner” can be used from preplant to full flowering of soybeans.
More information on FMC crop protection products can be found at www.FMCcrop.com.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement