FMC launches Marvel herbicide for soybean use
FMC Agricultural Products Group (APG) is introducing Marvel herbicide for soybean growers. This new herbicide provides growers with a “more aggressive tank-mix partner for maximum postemergence control of glyphosate-resistant weeds,” the company claims.
“Glyphosate resistance continues to make weed control more difficult,” said Brent Neuberger, FMC Agricultural Products North America technical service advisor for Marvel herbicide. “Marvel herbicide was designed as a premix to offer a broader spectrum postemergence herbicide that provides growers with an excellent product to fit into their weed management programs.”
With speed and use flexibility, Marvel herbicide controls resistant broadleaves such as waterhemp, palmer pigweed, lambsquarters, morningglory and velvetleaf. Visual control symptoms can be seen in as quickly as 24 hours. This “ideal tank-mix partner” can be used from preplant to full flowering of soybeans.
More information on FMC crop protection products can be found at www.FMCcrop.com.
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- Arcadia Co-op to merge with Allied Cooperative
- Wisconsin's Biggest Weed contest winners announced
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- Netafim USA announces strategic alliance with T-L Irrigation
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early Friday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting