FMC launches Marvel herbicide for soybean use
FMC Agricultural Products Group (APG) is introducing Marvel herbicide for soybean growers. This new herbicide provides growers with a “more aggressive tank-mix partner for maximum postemergence control of glyphosate-resistant weeds,” the company claims.
“Glyphosate resistance continues to make weed control more difficult,” said Brent Neuberger, FMC Agricultural Products North America technical service advisor for Marvel herbicide. “Marvel herbicide was designed as a premix to offer a broader spectrum postemergence herbicide that provides growers with an excellent product to fit into their weed management programs.”
With speed and use flexibility, Marvel herbicide controls resistant broadleaves such as waterhemp, palmer pigweed, lambsquarters, morningglory and velvetleaf. Visual control symptoms can be seen in as quickly as 24 hours. This “ideal tank-mix partner” can be used from preplant to full flowering of soybeans.
More information on FMC crop protection products can be found at www.FMCcrop.com.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight