FMC Corporation introduces Authority Maxx herbicide
FMC Agricultural Solutions adds Authority Maxx to its Authority line of herbicides. Receiving EPA registration earlier this month, Authority Maxx offers soybean growers concentrated, scalable broadleaf control with a focus on species that glyphosate can leave behind.
“Authority Maxx provides the maximum amount of Authority growers can get for their dollar,” said Brent Neuberger, FMC Agricultural Solutions North America senior technical sales manager. “With Authority Maxx, growers can dial in the control and residual they need without limiting their cropping options for next season.”
A dual-action herbicide, Authority Maxx is a pre-mix of two herbicides with different modes of action, providing burndown activity and residual control of many glyphosate and ALS-resistant small-seeded broadleaves. As with other Authority products, Authority Maxx can be applied as part of fall burndown, or in the spring to prevent yield-robbing weed competition.
“Glyphosate resistance is a real issue, particularly among small-seeded broadleaves like Palmer amaranth and waterhemp,” said Neuberger. “Authority Maxx is an ideal partner to join the Roundup Ready PLUS® platform in 2014 because it targets those difficult weeds and gives growers options for this season and next.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ports and River Receiving Systems