Evotec and Dow AgroSciences announce collaboration
Evotec AG announced that Evotec and Dow AgroSciences, a wholly owned subsidary of The Dow Chemical Company, have entered into a research collaboration with the objective of leveraging Evotec’s advanced chemical proteomics services to support compounds in development at Dow AgroSciences. To this end, Evotec will perform quantitative chemical proteomics services (Cellular Target Profiling) to de-convolute phenotypic screening results obtained by Dow.
Mario Polywka, Ph.D., chief operating officer of Evotec, commented:“We look forward to working with Dow AgroSciences on this project. This collaboration highlights the broad applicability of Evotec's industry leading chemical proteomics platform to determine cellular target affinities and mechanisms of action on a proteome wide level and in a native context.”
William Kleschick, Ph.D., discovery global leader of Dow AgroSciences added, “Dow AgroSciences is pleased to announce this new partnership with Evotec, an innovative leader in advanced chemical proteomics. This collaboration enhances Discovery’s technology tool-box to accelerate our efforts to deliver novel solutions to our customers around the world.”
No financial details were disclosed.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.