Evotec and Dow AgroSciences announce collaboration
Evotec AG announced that Evotec and Dow AgroSciences, a wholly owned subsidary of The Dow Chemical Company, have entered into a research collaboration with the objective of leveraging Evotec’s advanced chemical proteomics services to support compounds in development at Dow AgroSciences. To this end, Evotec will perform quantitative chemical proteomics services (Cellular Target Profiling) to de-convolute phenotypic screening results obtained by Dow.
Mario Polywka, Ph.D., chief operating officer of Evotec, commented:“We look forward to working with Dow AgroSciences on this project. This collaboration highlights the broad applicability of Evotec's industry leading chemical proteomics platform to determine cellular target affinities and mechanisms of action on a proteome wide level and in a native context.”
William Kleschick, Ph.D., discovery global leader of Dow AgroSciences added, “Dow AgroSciences is pleased to announce this new partnership with Evotec, an innovative leader in advanced chemical proteomics. This collaboration enhances Discovery’s technology tool-box to accelerate our efforts to deliver novel solutions to our customers around the world.”
No financial details were disclosed.
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Mosaic to halt muriate of potash output in New Mexico
- Dow Chemical adds more assets to "for sale" list
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- Fafinski Mark & Johnson launches UAS practice group
- Most ag markets are higher, but hog futures are tumbling Thursday