Evotec and Dow AgroSciences announce collaboration
Evotec AG announced that Evotec and Dow AgroSciences, a wholly owned subsidary of The Dow Chemical Company, have entered into a research collaboration with the objective of leveraging Evotec’s advanced chemical proteomics services to support compounds in development at Dow AgroSciences. To this end, Evotec will perform quantitative chemical proteomics services (Cellular Target Profiling) to de-convolute phenotypic screening results obtained by Dow.
Mario Polywka, Ph.D., chief operating officer of Evotec, commented:“We look forward to working with Dow AgroSciences on this project. This collaboration highlights the broad applicability of Evotec's industry leading chemical proteomics platform to determine cellular target affinities and mechanisms of action on a proteome wide level and in a native context.”
William Kleschick, Ph.D., discovery global leader of Dow AgroSciences added, “Dow AgroSciences is pleased to announce this new partnership with Evotec, an innovative leader in advanced chemical proteomics. This collaboration enhances Discovery’s technology tool-box to accelerate our efforts to deliver novel solutions to our customers around the world.”
No financial details were disclosed.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014